Friday, October 1, 2010

Grilled Lamb Chops, Roasted potatoes and sauted veggies

Tonight I made grilled lamb chops. I marinated the racks in a balsamic, olive oil, rosemary and garlic mixture. While they were marinating I lit the charcoal and got the grill going, placing the hot coals on one half of the kettle.



I then removed the racks from the marinade and seasoned them with salt, garlic pepper and some rosemary. I put them on the grill over direct heat about 5 minutes per side and then pulled them off to rest. After resting I sliced one rib off and the inside was still a bit uncooked. I tossed them back on the grill for another 2-3 minutes per side.



My wife made the potatoes and veggies. The potatoes were halved and drizzled with olive oil, garlic pepper, dill and salt. They were then roasted in the oven for about 45 minutes.



The veggies had celery, carrots, zuccinni, and bell pepper and was sauteed in balsamic vinegar and olive oil.



It all turned out very tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment