Friday, October 8, 2010

Lasagna, Garlic Bread, Celery and Fennel Salad and Bread Pudding

We had out of town guests visiting tonight so I made Lasagna.

I started off with a layer of italian sausage and mozarella. Then I added a layer of mushrooms and parmesan cheese. The next layer I put some eggplant and some more mozarella. The next layer I added cottage cheese since we did not have ricotta cheese. And finally I added a top layer of mozarella with some green onion and slices of tomato.



I baked them at 375 for about an hour, and then uncovered them for another 10 minutes.


The celery and fennel salad was really simple. I used 1 large fennel bulb and about 5 celery stalks, sliced. I tossed in some mozarella to mix with it.  I mixed some olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice and salt and pepper to make a dressing. It was a nice simple refreshing salad.


The bread pudding was actually made with some leftover hamburger buns. Added some chocolate chips, egg and a few other ingredients and baked for an hour. Served with vanilla ice cream.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment